Light/Dark Cycle Chambers
The Light and Dark Cycle Chamber allows researchers to perform various light cycle experiments on rodents while housing the animals in a HEPA filtered environment.
The sound chamber is constructed of black polypropylene on five sides. The chamber can be a variety of sizes in all dimensions. We will work with our customers to optimize the dimension to fit the particular needs of the institution. To learn more about all the components of the light and dark cycle chamber ask for our complete product information.
- Supplied with two internal light fixtures and timers to allow for a wide range of light sources/lamp/bulb
- Positive or Negative Operation-blower fan can be easily reversed
- High quality cartridge type HEPA filters on both intake and exhaust air systems are easy to change and provide top biosecurity
- Durable impact resistant polypropylene construction which doesn't corrode from sterilants, and is easy to clean
- The efficient design provides maximum utilization of space and allows use outside barrier and animal facility locations